1 min read
In this episode of the Brandwidth® Podcast, BizWisdom’s Sam McEwin joins Brandwidth cohost and brand strategist Dean Millson to discuss:
- What job are we 'hiring' the products we purchase to perform?
- The surprising truth behind milkshake purchasing behaviour
- A better question to ask consumers than "why" they purchased something
- Are two jobs to be done better than one?
- Why you should talk to your customers instead of talking about yourself
- Does something need to be ugly to be believably functional?