1 min read
In this episode of the Brandwidth® Podcast, BizWisdom’s Sam McEwin joins Brandwidth cohost and brand strategist Dean Millson to discuss:
- The evolution of consumer buyer journey frameworks
- Initial consideration vs active evaluation
- The latest research into active evaluation
- What exactly is the 'messy middle'
- Exploration and evaluation loops
- The power of purchasing triggers
- Is purchase abandonment a bigger issue than cart abandonment?
- Behavioural biases raise their head again