1 min read
In this episode of the Brandwidth® Podcast, BizWisdom’s Sam McEwin joins Brandwidth cohost and brand strategist Dean Millson to discuss:
- The impact of cognitive biases on purchasing decisions
- What exactly are category heuristics and why do they matter?
- Experts vs Acquaintances who do consumers really pay attention to?
- Why 2 for 1 is better than 50% off, every time
- Stacking biases and other fun games for marketers
- Brand preference fragility, another dagger in the heart for poor old brand loyalty theory?
- Consumers don’t know why they purchase what they purchase and neither do you.
- Why exactly does Sam need three TVs anyway, and who the hell is Hisense?